“A greater species of dryad that lives in a forest full of spiritual power and holds stronger powers. They live in the World Tree on the Fairy Island and rarely ever appear before humans.
When they do encounter humans, they tie them up with tree roots and restrain them. After completely restricting movement, she will suck up his semen thoroughly using an ivy which has a mouth attached. There is nothing the man can do but accept his fate to dedicate all of his semen to the Forest Dryad.
In most cases his semen is sucked until he is on the verge of a exhausting death, after which she will provide him nourishment so as to keep him alive for further exploitation. He will not be released until his semen is completely exhausted, and it is possible he may live his remaining years as livestock for semen collection. Despite her soft demeanour, men should beware as she will never let them escape.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Thorn Shot – All Foe, Physical Attribute
- Arc Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Bust – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Ivy – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Ivy – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Ivy Drain – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Mass Enchant Technique – All Allies, 150% Dex for 6 Turns.
"It seems you're confused about how to grow plants... Under normal circumstances if you sow your semen, plants won't grow from it. The Forest Dryad mainly focuses on attacking physically. You should focus on protecting against Bind since her attacks frequently inflict that status. Because she belongs to the plant family, she's weak to Bio and Fire elemental attacks. Silence and Petrify also work well on her so don't hesitate to make use of them. Now go, oh Brave Luka. I'll give you a potted plant so you can raise it with your semen."