“A jellyfish monster that imitates humans for fun. She usually wanders around the sandy beaches, but occasionally shows up in human cities as well. They are mostly friendly, and the clothes they wear are purchased in towns. Due to her yearning for the life and culture of humans, she started to dress like them.
While she is walking around the beach, she may catch men if they approach her inadvertently. Restraining him with her hidden tentacles, she will squeeze out semen through cohesion with her soft body. However, because she is typically friendly, she won’t deprive him of his life. The man she caught will be safely released after she has squeezed out all of his semen.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Tentacle Dance – 3 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Tentacle Caress – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Caress – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Elastic Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Elastic Hug – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Push Down – One Foe (Luka), Bind (1 Turn Break)
- Soft Body Rape – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
- Soft Body Rape (Cont) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
- Soft Body – Self Buff, Half Physical Damage Taken for 4 turns.
“You seem to have fully enjoyed the squishiness. Just like a jellyfish, you have no backbone… Fake Jelly is a monster that looks human. It will attack with Tentacle skills. Physical attacks barely graze her, but Thunder magic is effective. Status ailments are hard to inflict on her. Now go, oh coward Luka. I only like fried chicken without the backbone.”