Experimental Organism XX-7, or Robin as a companion, is a monster in the first part of Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. She can be found in the Ancient Temple Ruins whereas in the original timeline she is only seen in Part 3 on the invasion of Chrome's Haunted Manor
“"A Chimeric Monster created in a laboratory somewhere. A fusion of monster and angel, the primary focus of her creation was on the use of mechanical organs. Although she was beneficial for improving basic technology, she wasn’t particularly powerful. She currently resides in the temple ruins, but the reason for this is unknown.
Due to her multiple mechanical organs, she is able to squeeze multiple prey dry very quickly. This technique of being able to process multiple men at once was put to use in later research and development.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Micro Drill – Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Fiery Exhaust – Physical Attack, All Enemies, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Frozen Exhaust – Physical Attack, All Enemies, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Litton Squeezed Essence Unit (M) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Luka, Drains HP
- Litton Squeezed Essence Unit (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Drains HP
Her defence is pretty strong, but as Roid she has a weakness against Lightning. Her attacks aren’t very strong and she has the lowest AGI on par with Slime Girl.
XX-7...? Why is it functional? XX-7 has a variety of nasty, party-wide elemental attacks. Fiery Exhaust and Frost Exhaust... You don't want to get hit by those too many times. Aside from that, her defense and attack are relatively high. She also has excellent status ailment resistance. Exploit the weakness of all machines and attack her with Lightning skills. Water also works well since she's weak to it as well. Now go, oh Brave Luka. If you destroy it, scrap prices will surge.