“A Chimeric Monster created in Promestein’s laboratory, she was an attempt to restore a species that inhabited the ancient ocean. Expressing the genes of tentacled sea-dwellers, she has a mucous body and countless tentacles. In addition, her outer shell is very solid, and her survivability is extremely high.
She feeds on semen, and when she spots a human male, she will extend her tentacles to restrain him. She will then stimulate his penis with her tentacles until he ejaculates, and feast on the released semen.
In addition, the ones currently wandering around the Temple of Ilias appear to have been samples that were kept there. It seems chaosisation has been slow to affect her due to her artificial body and thus the apoptosis effect has been diminished compared to other organisms.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Tentacle Blast – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Spout – One Foe, Magical, Water Attribute
- Snowstorm Breath – All Foes, Auto Hit, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%
- Tentacle Caress – One Foe (Luka) Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Caress – One Foe (F) Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Raid – One Foe (Luka) Pleasure Attribute
- Nightmare Mist – All Foes, Physical, Bio Attribute, Poison 75%, Blind 75%
“Are you delighted with the tentacles of bizarre laboratory experiments? Just thinking about that makes my head spin. Q-5 is a type of Scylla chimera and uses Tentacle skills. It uses Water skills and Ice Breath. It is vulnerable to Lightning and immune to Water and Ice. On top of that, status ailments don't really work on her. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Just what is that swiss roll creature?”
- She made an appearance in the original timeline but never attacked Luka. Instead, she escaped from the biolabs.