After reaching Undine, the water spirit will challenge you to a fight. After winning, she will perform the contract to allow Luka to use her power. Right afterward, Erubetie will show up and also challenge you, saying that her orders are to prevent Luka from getting Undine’s contract.
After repelling her offense, Luka points out that Erubetie’s mind is clouded, and Undine expands that into asking if she is doing this because she wants to, or if she was forced to. After a brief respite, Erubetie vanishes silently.
Afterwards, Undine complements Luka for being able to sense Erubetie’s troubles despite the short time he has had her powers.
“The Queen Slime and one of the Four Heavenly Knights, Erubetie boasts unmatched vitality among monsters. In actuality, she is a colony of over 10,000 slime spirits and other monsters that is controlled by a single will. Most willingly fused with Erubetie, but there are some who were attacked and taken by force. She cannot technically be called a Slime monster any longer. Erubetie keeps control over the colony inside her with her iron will.
That said, the only ones taken inside her colony are females. Males are apparently incompatible with her, and are instead dissolved and eaten.
Able to divide and expand her body at will, her attacks are very unpredictable. She also seems to be capable of controlling water at will, using it to inflate her own body. In this way, she can even create a massive tsunami of slime.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack, Slime 50%
- Melt Storm – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%
- Agartha Draw – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Arcadia Spread – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Xanadu Stroke – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Shangri-La Screw – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Shangri-La Screw – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Heaven's Prison – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%, Bind 50%
- Heaven's Prison – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Heaven's Prison (Cont.) – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Neverland Frontier – All Foes, Auto Hit, All Stats Down 100%
Highly dangerous with lots of Water/Pleasure attacks. If you’ve done the side mission to get the ability to change jobs to a Pirate or Marine, they are useful for their passive of nullifying Water attribute attacks. A high resistance to Slime is also recommended. She is basically a stronger Undine, but without Aqua Mirror to deflect magical attacks, so feel free to use lightning bolts on her.
"A pathetic defeat at the hand of one of the Four Heavenly Knights? Even though she's far stronger than you, it's still quite pitiful to watch you be eaten. Erubetie uses powerful slime skills. Since her attacks are party-wide do not skimp on healing. Because she is a slime, she is strong against to physical attacks. She's weak to lightning elemental attacks, so you should focus on using those. Status ailments almost never work on her, but paralysis works sometimes. If she gives you too much trouble you might try that as well. Now go, oh Brave Luka. One day you'll have the power to defeat her..."