One of the Four Heavenly Knights, fighting without doubt clouding her mind.
One of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, Erubetie is only encountered as a floor 100 super boss.
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Slime 50%
- Chaostrom - All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 75%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Agartha Draw - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Arcadia Spread – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Xanadu Stroke – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Shangri-La-Screw - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Slime 50%
- Heaven's Prison - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Bind/Slime 50%
- Heaven's Prison - One Foe (Luka), Bind 100%, 2 Turn Struggle
- Heaven's Prison - Rape
- Neverland Frontier - All Foes, Auto Hit, Debuff All Stats 100%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Divine Destiny - Self Buff, Atk/Mag/Dex -20%, + 2 Actions per Turn for 3 Turns, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Colony Fusion - All Foes, Auto Hit, Ignore Defense, Damage = Current Health * 1000, 5 Turn Cooldown
- All Cancel - All Foes, Auto Hit, Dispel, 5 Turn Cooldown, 6 MP
At first glance, she seems rather simple. She doesn't have any fancy Chaos element moves, nor does she reflect physical attribute attacks. However... she has the potential to become a nightmare if left unchecked, with Divine Destiny absolutely destroying a team if she can get it off... Or so it appears. You see, outside of Colony Fusion, all of her attacks are physical, which means Waning Moon Dance muzzles her, especially after draining her mana which prevents All Cancel from dispelling it. After that, the fight becomes more "When is Colony Fusion Up?" and "Did she use Divine Destiny? Dispel it!". There should be no problem afterwards, so she is actually among the easier superbosses to fight. She does have the most health of them, but her rather mediocre elemental resists (apart from immunity to Physical and Pleasure) may actually cause her to die faster than other superbosses with less health.
One strategy is to let Luka be bound by Heaven's Prison so that Erubetie focuses on him. As long as Luka has some form of immunity to the damage, this will last forever and leave the rest of your party safe from harm. Note that if you inflict Paralysis or Stop on Erubetie it will end the bind.