[Work in Progress, All details below are as the editor's presumes.]
She leads the invasion on San Ilia assisted by two mermaid generals. After beating up the Lorelei behind her, someone locks onto the mermaids in front of the gate and frightens El into the center of the town. After beating her up, she retreats and so does the mermaid army.
While progressing though Lyra Falls, El is present in each room. You may talk to her, and she'll be upset about her role in the prior events. Afterwards, she flees into the water. She is recruited later on after defeating the Queen Mermaid.
“A young mermaid who is the Queen Mermaid’s daughter. Having never left her mother’s side, it seems as though she has never before appeared before a human that her mother hates so much. Due to her frequent swims in rough seas, her small body is surprisingly strong. Although her direct sexual experience is almost nothing, she has received lots of instructions from her mother.
Though she is interested in humans, she also wants to catch a human and toy with them like other mermaids. But since human contact was forbidden to her by her mother, she hasn’t been able to act on those desires.
In addition, the starfish on her waist is an accessory bag. It contains pretty coral, shiny marbles, shells and other treasures. Also assorted candies to snack on.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Mermaid's Somersault – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Sonic Weakness 100%
- Tsunami – All Foes, Magical, Water Attribute
- Princess's Fellatio –One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Princess's Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Princess's Stomach Rub – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Princess's Tail Rub – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Princess's Tail Rub – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Princess's Cling – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Princess's Perversion – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Princess's Perversion (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
“Prey to the Mermaid Princess now… You were fertiliser before, now you’re fish food. El uses Water and Pleasure skills. You really should equip yourself appropriately to resist the Water element. She’s weak to Lightning and Earth skills, Bind and Silence work well on her as well. You can also use Paralysis which very effective against her. Now go, oh multi-use Luka. Please, every once in a while show me an ending that doesn’t result in you being preyed on…”