“Filled with powerful magic, she is able to separate her head from her body. Many Dark Elves train to acquire the power needed to become a Dullahan. Boasting powerful physical skills, their fighting ability is extremely high. With the ability for the body and head to operate independently of each other, the hair on her head can take advantage of any openings the body creates. She’s easily a match for any warrior who dares to challenge her.
Once the Dullahan defeats her challenger, she will force them to surrender fully to her. Using her magical hair and flexible tongue, no man can resist her.
Many of them are interested in fencing and chivalry. Some of them even enjoy participating in the Colosseum, testing their strength against worthy challengers.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Bloody Fissure Thunder Thrust – One Foe, Physical, Lightning Attribute, +1000 Speed, Shock 10%
- Cursed God Slash – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Cyclone Blade – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Degeneration: Hand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Degeneration: Breast – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Degeneration: Hair – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Degeneration: Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Kiss of Ecstasy – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Trance 75%
- Hair Bind – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Restraint: Hair – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Restraint: Mouth – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP, Bind 50%
- Power Charge – Self Buff, ATK 200% for 1 Turn
The only reason this fight is dangerous at all is her ability to act twice per turn. She possesses exactly one dangerous party-wide attack which can prove troublesome if she boosts herself just before, but otherwise she's most likely to try to pleasure Luka. Blinding her make turn her into a joke, and you then only have to avoid using natural elements (earth, water and wind) to attack her.
“Raped in front of a huge crowd? That disqualifies you as a Hero. How did it feel to be humiliated in front of a huge crowd of people? The Dullahan uses powerful sword skills. Coupled with the fact that she can act twice per turn, prepare for some heavy damage. It would be a good idea to inflict her with blind and confusion, since she’s vulnerable to them. She isn’t particularly weak or strong against any element. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Cut the Dullahan’s neck and make her lose her head.”