“A normally temperate and kind-hearted tree monster. She was slow to be affected by the brainwashing magic due to individual differences (dimwitted?), and looked on in confusion at the sudden change among her kin. It appears that she is reluctantly following the queen’s orders.
When she catches a man, she uses her roots to draw out his semen while keeping him close to her. To avoid straining her catch, she will absorb it slowly over time, giving him intense pleasure in the process. In most cases she will release her catch after draining his semen once, but if it is of a high quality, she will not let him go and continue to carefully draw out his semen for a very long time. In this case, her catch will taste her sap of ecstasy, melting his heart as he entrusts his body to her sweet extract.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Thorn Shot – Physical
- Arc Foot – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Bust – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Ivy – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Ivy – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Arc Hip Heaven – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Sap of Ecstasy – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Trance 50%
- Flower Fragrance – All Foes, Auto Hit, Sleep 75%
"Are you seeing if you can grow a plant simply with your semen? I don't think they'll accept that as a record in Guinness... The Dryad uses physical attacks and binds. On top of that, she is quite troublesome because she can inflict trance or sleep. Being part of the plant race, she's weak to bio- and fire-element attacks. On top of that, you can take advantage of the fact that silence and petrify can be inflicted on her. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Dispose of all those weeds."