“One of the most famous monsters in the world, Dragons are top of the list when it comes to being inherently powerful. However very few adventurers ever meet one, due to their preference for very secluded areas. There are many different types of Dragon monsters. This specific one has her human part protected inside her large mouth. As a family of Dragons breeds more with humans, their children slowly begin to look more humanoid. Those more human-like Dragons are known as Dragonkin.
Their scales are tough, and their fangs and horns are sharp. Their base offensive ability is far higher than any other monster type. In addition, their intelligence seems to be higher than average, too.
Any prey they catch will be used to satisfy both their sexual appetite and their hunger. Due to their seclusion, they prefer to savour the prey as they slowly eat them.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Twin Fire Fang – One Foe, Physical Attribute, Burn 10%
- Inferno Breath – All Foes, Auto Hit, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Dragon Hand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Dragon Hand – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Dragon Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Dragon Beasts – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Huge Tongue – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Digest 75%
- Oral Fixation – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%, Bind 50%
- Bite – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Oral Fixation – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 50%
"The victim of a dragon. Well isn't that nice... you treated her to a five-star meal, apparently. The Dragon Girl is a strong enemy boasting a combination of powerful physical attacks and flame breath. Her HP and defense are high, so she will give you trouble. She's strong against fire, but pleasure works very well on her. Also, since mini can be inflicted on her, you should use that as well. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Since it's you, I have faith you can defeat a legendary dragon..."