“A seasoned youma warrior armed with a large sword and light armour. She belongs to a clan of venerable warriors, and her skill with a blade is top-notch. She always looks nervous because she finds the battle attire of her clan to be embarrassing due to how revealing it is. Moreover, because she was trained as a warrior, she is unfamiliar with sexual techniques and keeps her hips closed. One must be careful however, as her high combat ability contradicts her demeanour.
To replenish her energy, she will violate her defeated opponent if it was a man. Although she is inexperienced, most men will be unable to endure her if she passionately shakes her waist. Because of her inexperience, she also has a tendency to push her victims into a state of debilitating weakness from trying sexual skills that are not safe. She is a very dangerous youma swordsman that you should never be careless around.”
- Attack – One Foe, Physical
- Cursed God Slash – One Foe, Physical, Hit Rate 30%, Ignore defense
- Cyclone Blade – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Power Charge – Self, +100% Att for 1 turn
- Hesitant Handjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Hesitant Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
Due to her being a Yoma, she has naturally high elemental resistances. But she is weak to Holy magic, so try to use that. She uses a rapier and imbues her attacks with Fire magic, so try bringing physical and fire resistant gear.
“What a shameless situation you’re in. Perhaps I should keep you here forever, too. Of course, I have no intention of doing that. The Devil Fighter is good with a sword. Especially after she charges her power. Since she’s a Youma class, status effects are hard to use. But blind can work, so use that to take away her sword. Her attribute defense is high as well, so don’t depend on those. Focus on using physical attacks to beat her up. Now go, oh brave Luka. If you lose, I’ll meet you in this alternate space with a similar outcome…”
- The second version appears in chapter 3 of the The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds with weaker stats and limited attacks. This version is not recruitable and is not present in the Monsterpedia.