“A veteran demon who pursues martial arts. She uses her robust body and high magical power for her martial arts and is skilled with magical fist techniques. With her extremely high combat abilities, she is a monster who is allowed to live in the Monster Lord’s Castle. She engages in a friendly rivalry with the Succubus Monk, and the two often have fist-fighting contests within the castle.
Men who challenge her and lose are forcefully violated by her. The Demon Monk uses her powerful vaginal muscles to violently squeeze the man, causing him to writhe in agonising pleasure. After having his semen wrung out, the man is left abandoned and exhausted.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Flame Dance Fist – One Foe, Physical, Fire Attribute, Burn (10%)
- Ice Rebellion Fist – One Foe, Physical, Ice Attribute, Freeze (10%)
- Thunder God Fist – One Foe, Physical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (10%)
- Degeneration: Hand – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Degeneration: Breast – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Degeneration: Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Demon Eyes of Paralysis – All Foes, Magical, Paralysis (75%)
- Focused Mind – Self Buff, + 50% Crit, + 25% Atk, + 25% Agi for 4 Turns
- Screw Piledriver – One Foe, Physical, Stun (80%), Learnable
Often a partner to Succubus Monk, she can be a bit surprising thanks to her Demon Eye of Paralysis. You can try having some resistance against it or against magical attacks in general, but ignoring it and focusing on physical evasion to avoid her more common attacks is preferable overall.
Contrary to Succubus monk, her status resists are pretty good, and she only has a real weakness to holy. Take her down the best way you can and move on.
"So effortlessly defeated by a Demon Monk... Very unheroic of you.Demon Monk is a Yoma that specializes in martial arts. She also uses Demon Eyes of Paralysis so be careful.Her resistances are those specific to all Yoma but Holy skills will be more effective against her. It's very easy to Blind and Confuse her so take advantage of these status ailments. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Before I turn into a demon."
- The second version appears in chapter 8 of the The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds. This version is not recruitable and is not present in the Monsterpedia.