Demi-Nightmare is an enemy introduced in the Collab Scenario. She is one of the main enemies of Chapters 4 and 12.
She can only be recruited in Chapter 12 and in the post-collab.
"A being who arrived from another world. Further Details are unknown."
- Attack - One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Melty Kiss - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Horny (75%)
- Tail Drain - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Succubus Hand Job - One Foe (M), Pleasure Attribute
- Succubus Caress - One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Succubus Fellatio - One Foe (M), Pleasure Attribute
- Succubus Cunnilingus - One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Succubus Paizuri - One Foe (M), Pleasure Attribute
- Succubus Foot Job - One Foe (M), Pleasure Attribute
A run-out-of-the-mill succubus, with what it usually implies: Pleasure attacks, with pleasure and wind resist. What makes her a problem is that, in Chapter 12, they can be encountered in the same area as other Nightmares (but fortunately not in the same groups), and they're resistant to the only attacks that are effective against other Nightmares.
Otherwise, they don't have a lot of hit points or noteworthy defenses. Earth and holy will make short work of them.
- They refuse dialogue. The best way to increase your affinity to recruit them is to use the Praise and Great Praise skill from the Informant job line.
- While having the Nightmare name, her stats and other attributes make her closer to a standard succubus, making her able to be damaged by non-pleasure attacks.