“A tree monster that has fallen under the influence of brainwashing magic. Nevertheless, her ecology is exactly the same as a typical dryad’s, and she uses the same methods for capturing intruders and drawing semen for nourishment.
She is able to trail her roots over an organism, and suck them dry very quickly. Since this process is quick and merciless, she generally doesn’t do it. But when her personality changes, she uses it without hesitation. Having their energy quickly drained like this brings men and women alike fast orgasms. If she’s draining a man, they will ejaculate one time after another while writhing in ecstasy.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Arc Foot – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Bust – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Ivy – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arc Ivy – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (50%)
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Bloom of the Tree – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Bloom of the Tree (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Petrifying Pollen – All Foes, Auto Hit, Petrify (75%)
A potentially more dangerous version of the dryad as her pollen petrifies your party members instead of putting them to sleep, so be sure to stack up on gold needle or to always have a healer in your team (which you should always have at that point), and treat her like you would treat any weed.
"Are you seeing if you can grow a plant simply with your semen? I don't think they accept that as a record in Guinness... The Dark Dryad uses mainly physical attacks and binds. On top of that, she's very dangerous because she can petrify you. Because she's a plant-type monster, she's weak against fire and bio skills. She's also vulnerable to silence and petrify so make use of that. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Get rid of all those weeds."
- In the original game, she was acting as the second phase of the fight against the dryad.