Daji is a boss from the game Shrift which she shares with Kazuya, Lampas and Mukuro. After completing the Collaboration Scenario, she can be found pretending to be a statue at the Fox Shrine in Yamatai Village after talking to a wandering Spirit Fox. Simply walk behind her and interact with her to dispel her transformation, a battle will break out, and afterwards she will join the party.
When the party returns to the village chieftain after having beaten her, she can't help but pipe in that she doesn't recall ever being exterminated as the party tells him that she's been dealt with. When Amabie appears, Daji notices that it is an unusual event and that the party is lucky to have her join them.
At the end of the Collab Scenario when the different recruited antagonists discuss the possibility to return to their world, they come to the conclusion that they need the White Rabbit to send them back as she's the one who brought them in.
As Est tells them that she could corrupt the White Rabbit again, Daji tells everyone that the strange creature was already weakened before meeting Est, which was the reason she ended in a wrong world in the first place. The kitsune then explain that when she went into her mind (which was made complicated as the White Rabbit, as a concept, has an unusual structure), she met a strange monster who called herself the Apiro Lagos. After greeting her, she tells Daji that the latter apparently shares her world with the "father of chaos", and tell her to pass him the message to find "the third way" and to connect his route to hers.
She then tells that everybody already knows what happened afterward, refering to her own antics as the White Rabbit. Just like everybody else, she reluctantly accept to continue helping the hero as the situation seems as dire as ever.
Daji: “If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. I can help you in a lot of situations♡”
- HP +40% - Combat Ability
- SP +10% - Combat Ability
- SP +20% - Combat Ability
- SP +30% - Combat Ability
- SP +40% - Combat Ability
- Agility +40% - Job Ability
- MP +40% - Magic Ability
- Pleasure Booster 15% - Magic Ability
- Pleasure Booster 30% - Magic Ability
- Sexual Art: Demonic Spider - Ninjutsu (Pleasure 240% ^ of Att, Dex), Target: 6 Random Foes, Effect: Horny (50%)
- Sexual Art: Comforting Breast Package - Ninjutsu (Pleasure 1000% ^ of Att, Dex), Target: All Foes, Effect: Trance (50%)
- Disruptive Wave - Beast Skill Target: All Foes, Effect: Dispel
- Alraune Form - Demon Arts Skill Target: All Foes, Effect: Trance 100%
- Beast Form - Demon Arts Skill (Physical 280% Att), Target: 4 Random Foes
- Gel Form - Demon Arts Skill (Pleasure 660% Dex), Target: All Foes, Effect: Slimed (75%)
- Tail Wrap of Desire - Beast Skill (Pleasure 240% Dex), Target: 8 Random Foes, Effect: Trance/Bind (20%)
|Jade of the Nine Dragons||Magic Sword||Attack: 175
|Critical Rate +15%
(Daji can do 1-3 actions each turn)
|Graceful Evil||Dress||Attack: 145
|Reflect Wind/Earth/Water||Starting Equipment|
|Baghua Mirror||Accessory||Max MP +30%
Battle Start SP MAX
SP Regen 20%
MP Regen 4%
- Her learned races are a reference to her boss fight in Shrift, where she goes from Kitsune to Alraune to Beast to Slime.
- With 35 jobs and 23 races mastered, she's the character with the most unlocked jobs and races in the first two parts before being outranked by Monster Lord Cassandra in 2.40 with 26 races.