Daimyokai battle theme
Daimyokai is an enemy integrated in the Collaboration Scenario. She comes from the game The Three Charms with Hakunen, Magatsu and Spirit Fox. While she's an ally for most of the collab, her greed make her an enemy afterward as she's ready to do anything to get more money. She appears in the post-Collab section and is faced at the Snow Shrine.
She's chasing after the trio of Musette, Bell and Lyla when the party runs into her barrier. She reveals that she has stolen an impressive amount of relics from everyone to catch the trio, and won't hesitate to face the party to get the reward for them.
Once she's beaten, Magatsu and Hakunen recognize that there is no way she can roam free as she will attempt to attack monsters with the vain hope to be recognized. She then joins the party once and for all after breaking the Immortal Trashing Whip into shards (which can be given to Mysteltainn, Ogretooth and Executioner to recruit them, as it was a weapon made to kill angels). Magatsu tries to confiscate her relics, but Daimyokai says that she modified them to be the only one able to use them.
"A being who arrived from another world. Further Details are unknown."
- Attack – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Cursed Oni Cage – All Foes, Magical, Silence (100%), Paralysis (100%), Stun (3) (100%)
- Youkai Slayer's Breath – All Foes, Magical, Bio Attribute
- Immortal-Trashing Whip – All Foes, Auto Hit, Physical, Pleasure and Wind Attribute
- Moye's Treasured Sword – One Foe, Physical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (25%), 4 Hits
- Heavenly Upheaval Stamp – All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn (25%)
- Glamorous Veil of Temptation – All Foes, Magical, Pleasure Attribute, Trance (75%), Seduction (75%)
All of her attacks hurt, have different elements and characteristics, as well as unpleasant status effects which make this battle relatively painful. Magic reflection and physical/magical evasion are the best way to avoid damage.
Offensive options are extremely limited thanks to her complete status effect resistances and her solid elemental resistances. She's completely immune to natural elements and resistant to magic ones, only being weak to Dark. The best way to take her down is to simply keep attacking with elements she doesn't resist until she falls.
Although she is referred to as Daimeikai in the files, this is an error stemming from the ambiguity of her name (大明海), which can be read as either Daimeikai (だいめいかい) or Daimyokai (だいみょうかい). A blog post by the developer of Three Charms, Minwa, revealed that Daimyokai is the intended reading. The same blog post also confirmed that she is human.