“A monster that lives in the sea. Posing as a mermaid, she catches careless men who dare to get too close to her. Her mimicry isn’t that great, but due to the obfuscation of the sea water, some men have been known to be tricked. Normally found further Northward, it appears to have migrated to the inland sea due to the Great Disaster.
Once she catches a man, she uses her lower body to wrap around him, squeezing out his semen. An overly happy, innocent monster, she has been known to squeeze men to death with a carefree smile on her face.”
- Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack
- Water Bullet – One Foe, Magical Attack, Water Attribute
- Tentacle Dance – 3 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Tentacle Caress (M) – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Tentacle Caress (F) – One Foe (Female), Pleasure Attribute
- Dagon Hold – One Foe (Luka), Bind, (2 Turns Break)
- Squirm Squirm – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Suck Suck – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Squish Squish – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Aqua Breath – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Water Attribute, Learnable
Yet another sea monster that fall easily against lightning and earth attacks. The only remarkable attack is tentacle dance, which, if you're really unlucky, can take down a party member in a single turn on higher difficulties. You can increase evasion if you want, but that's all.
“My, how nice it must be to do nothing but live a life of heresy. Surely giving in to pleasure isn’t worth becoming a slave, right? Right? Dagon is your run-of-the-mill Sea-Dweller. She has nothing special in terms of skills, but don’t underestimate her. For a safe win, attack her with Thunder and Earth elemental skills. Her evasion is high so don’t expect all attacks to land. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Certainly there is nobody dumb enough to be tricked by a Dagon, right?”