“A land-dweller monster with crocodile characteristics. She appears calm at a glance, but she is carnivorous and expresses her ferocity when she attacks prey. The crocodile mouth on her abdomen is very powerful, and poses the threat of swallowing anyone caught in the strong bite of her jaws. However, she only hunts when she is hungry, and is usually seen relaxing by the waterside.
During her mating period, she will capture a man and forcefully intersect with him. Because there is a chance of being preyed upon after mating, she is extremely dangerous.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Double Bite – Physical Attack, One Enemy, Hit Rate:70%, Attack Two Times
- Alligator Tail – Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Fire Breath – Physical Attack, All Enemies, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%
- Scorching Breath – Certain Debuff, All Enemies, Paralysis 75%
- Alligator Bite – Pleasure Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, One Turn Break
- Alligator Bore (M) – Instant Kill if Bound
- Alligator Bore (F) – Instant Kill if Paralysed, Target:Female
Just use pleasure attacks on her and she’ll go down. Bring someone like Saki or anyone who has powerful pleasure attacks will do. Try items which increase fire resistance to help deal with Scorching Breath or a Youma. She really shouldn’t be a problem.
“Eaten by a crocodile… If I made a Luka seasoning to sell, I’m sure monsters would line up to buy it. The Crocodile Girl has a painful bite. She can also spew flames and paralyse you. In addition, her predation move on a bound enemy is painful. If you’re paralysed, her predation is an instant death. Though she has very high attack… She’s weak on defence, as expected. She’s also weak to pleasure attacks. Also, status effects are very effective. Anyway, don’t attack her head on. If you use dirty moves, you’ll have an easier time. Now go, Luka Seasoning. This time, try your best not to be eaten.”