[Work In Progress, all details are as presumed.]
After completing the task of beating up Candy and restoring Emily and Cassandra’s power to them, they run off to the poison swamp, eager to become the next Magical Girl. After knocking sense into them, they join.
“The Lord of Lady’s Village, she also competed against Alipheese the 15th for the Monster Lord’s throne. Extremely strong, she is one of the most powerful monsters in the world. It appears as though she can trace her lineage far down the line to the Fateburn family.
Holding the genes of many different monster lines in her, it seems as though she can produce offspring of many different types. In addition, she is able to control her flesh freely. Using that, she can form her digestive organ outside of her own body, and watch her prey be digested with her own eyes. Wrapping up her prey in her organ, Cassandra usually forces them to have multiple orgasms, until they have no semen left. After that, she enjoys watching them as they slowly dissolve away.
Now weakened, she only has about as much strength as her daughter Emily. However, she appears to be enjoying her rejuvenated younger body, and does not appear to be bothered so much by this.”
- Attack – One Foe,
- Corrosive Prelude – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Digest ???%
- Flesh Waltz – Random ? Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Digest ???%
- Melting Rondo – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Digest ???%
- Digestive Tango – Pleasure Attribute, Digest ???%
- Sticky Symphony – Pleasure Attribute, Digest ???%
- Black and White Concerto – Pleasure Attribute, Digest ???%
- Embracing Serenade – One Foe (Luka), Bind ???%
- Dissolving Serenade – Rape
- Prey’s Requiem – All Foes, Devour Digested Foes
- Mass Dispel – All Foes, Auto Hit, Dispel
- Slime Mega Heal – All Allies, Heal
- Aqua Shield – All Allies, Defence Up + Physical Damage Halved for 4 turns.
- Aqua Mirror – All Allies, Magic Reflect 100% for 3 turns.
If you are weak to digest, you’re in for a bad time. Emily is the damage dealer and Cassandra mainly makes your life annoying with her threat of insta kill though predation combined with her heals and buffs. If possible, mana draining her prevents the dispel, but nothing else, yet that might be all you need. She has higher defences and health than Emily, so perhaps after making sure you wont be dispelled, burst down Emily and than slowly grind down Cassandra. Outside of the danger of being insta killed, Cassandra doesn’t have dangerous attacks to those that are prepared.