She is first mentioned in Part 1 where she and Emily meets Neris but Cassandra was defeated by Neris mentioned by an Elf in Enrika. Luka later meets her after locking up in the Mansion due to Candy stealing their power and asked Luka to defeat Candy. She and Emily recognizes Ilias/Alice despite others not recognizing them.
After completing the task of beating up Candy and restoring Emily and Cassandra’s power to them, they run off to the poison swamp, eager to become the next Magical Girl. After knocking sense into them, they join.
“The Lord of Lady’s Village, she also competed against Alipheese the 15th for the Monster Lord’s throne. Extremely strong, she is one of the most powerful monsters in the world. It appears as though she can trace her lineage far down the line to the Fateburn family.
Holding the genes of many different monster lines in her, it seems as though she can produce offspring of many different types. In addition, she is able to control her flesh freely. Using that, she can form her digestive organ outside of her own body, and watch her prey be digested with her own eyes. Wrapping up her prey in her organ, Cassandra usually forces them to have multiple orgasms, until they have no semen left. After that, she enjoys watching them as they slowly dissolve away.
Now weakened, she only has about as much strength as her daughter Emily. However, she appears to be enjoying her rejuvenated younger body, and does not appear to be bothered so much by this.”
- Attack – One Foe,
- Digestive Whirlpool – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Digest 75%, Slimed 75%
- Corrosive Prelude – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Flesh Waltz – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Melting Rondo – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Digestive Tango – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Sticky Symphony – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Black and White Concerto – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Bind 50%
- Embracing Serenade – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Dissolving Sonata – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Prey’s Requiem – One Foe, Devour Digested Foes
- Mass Dispel – All Foes, Auto Hit, Dispel All
- Slime Mega Heal – All Allies, Heal
- Aqua Shield – All Allies, 150% Def, Half Physical Damage Taken for 6 Turns
- Aqua Mirror – All Allies, 100% Magic Reflect for 3 Turns
If you are weak to digest, you’re in for a bad time. Emily is the damage dealer and Cassandra mainly makes your life annoying with her threat of insta kill though predation combined with her heals and buffs. If possible, mana draining her prevents the dispel, but nothing else, yet that might be all you need.
Furthermore, Aqua Shield and Aqua Mirror protect her from most damage, and she can then heal herself. You NEED to dispel those unless you want the fight to drag on, or worse, having party members kill themselves with a reflected lightning spell. You can neutralize Emily with Status Effects, but Cassandra has resists too high to count on that. Cripple Emily, kill Cassandra, then finish off the former.
"Why does Cassandra look so young again? Magical Girl...? What the hell is going on... Cassandra is a slime-based yoma. She uses slime and digestion skills. She has no other weakness besides the Bio element. In addition to poison, mini is also effective against her and Emily. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Can I become a Magical Girl too? Ufu."
- She's the first character who's fought after officially definitively joining your group.