Carmilla is encountered again in the Vampire Castle, in a coffin in the basement. She must be fought in order to reach Queen Vampire. After Queen Vampire is defeated, she has Carmilla and Elizabeth join the party.
“A high ranking Vampire that is one of the two aides to the Queen Vampire. Proud of her magical power, equivalent to a Queen’s, she assists the Queen Vampire as her right hand.
Though she seems calm and gentle on the outside, she is merciless against those who would challenge her or the Queen. It is said that she will cold-heartedly suck out both the semen and energy from those who challenged her. Though if her opponents isn’t hostile to her, she won’t kill them. If a submissive attitude is shown, she will simply capture the male as feed.
A high-ranking Vampire’s cloak is a part of their body, and can be freely manipulated like other Monster’s tentacles. In addition, she is able to infuse it with magic to suck her prey’s blood. If wrapped up in her cloak, both male’s semen and blood can be drawn out with ease.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Moonlight Blade – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Cyclone Blade – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Death Sword Chaos Star – 5 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Carmilla’s Fingering – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Carmilla’s Mouthing – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Carmilla’s Milking – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Carmilla’s Night Clothing – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP 1000%
- Carmilla's Blood Sucking – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Trance (50%), Drain HP 1000%
- Carmilla's Blood Sucking – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Trance (50%), Drain HP 1000%
- Push Down – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Graveyard of Lilys – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Graveyard of Lilys (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Demon Eyes of Darkness – All Foes, Magical, Blind (75%)
- Magic Reflect – All Allies, Magic Reflect 100% for 3 Turns
Can be quite a pain to take down the first time you face her thanks to her solid damage and her gimmicks. Fortunately, most of her attacks are physical, so high evasion can help you. Unfortunately, with both a party-wide blind and a magic reflect coupled with HP draining skills, she can make the fight drag on for LONG. If Wing Harpy was the reminder that you must use support characters, this one is the reminder that you should really have a dispel or party-wide cleanse at hand at that point.
Otherwise, she's got the same weakness as any other vampire: Burn her, exorcise her, shout in her face, and she'll fall in due time.
“Sheesh, I take my eyes off of you for a moment, and you dry up like a fish. Carmilla is a vampire that uses sword skills. Also be weary of her powerful pleasure skills. Since she is a vampire she's weak against Holy and Fire attacks. Sleep and confusion are easy to inflict on her, so try that as well. Now go, oh dried fish Luka. Deliver divine justice to that hideous Vampire with your sword.”