She always has Magic Mirror active (100% Magic Reflect).
“A strange monster whose lineage is mixed with the fairy race. Although she is a beast type, she possesses both high magical power and great intelligence. Her most unique trait of all is her ability to reflect magic. Her body is protected by a Magical Mirror, and if she is struck with attack magic, it will be reflected back to its caster.
While she is very calm and intelligent for a beast monster, she greedily ingests semen using the squeezing hole of her tail to suck it out of the man’s penis. The soft flesh wrapped around the penis rubs and contracts to pump out semen. The man she squeezes will be released, but he will be weakened so much that he won’t be able to stand for a few days.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Tackle – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Lick – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Lick – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Tail Bind – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Tail Drain – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Mass Fossil – All Foes, Magical, Petrify (75%)
- Mass Enhance Guard – All Allies, 150% Defense, Half Physical Damage Taken for 6 Turns.
- Mass Quick – All Allies, 170% Agi, +100% Hit Rate, +50% Evade, +50% Magic Evade for 6 Turns
True to her summon, ALL magical type attacks WILL be reflected. If your team is mainly physical, no problem, but magical type teams may suffer (note that Auto-Hit spells, such as Darkness will work, as they are NOT counted as Magical).
She should be a priority target in fight. While her pleasure attacks are just inconvenient, her mass buffs and mass fossil turn any fight against her in a slog and can even ruin your day. If you have pleasure attacks (and you should for Fairy's Island), use them first and foremost.
"What a pathetic end to be the prey of that rare beast. I wonder if your offspring with her will turn out to be an even more rare beast. The Carbuncle Girl is a magical beast, so she primarily uses, and always reflects magic. She's especially well versed on support magic so be careful. Nature skills don't do much damage to her, but other than that there should be no problems. She's also vulnerable to confusion so make good use of that. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Skin that Carbuncle Girl and make a coat out of her fur."
- She is one of the few non-boss monsters in Part 2 to appear in Part 1, via the Summon Carbuncle spell.
- The carbuncle is a mythical beast mentioned in Jorge Luis Borges’ Book of Imaginary Beings, described as having a jewel in its forehead. It appears in other fantasy series such as the Final Fantasy series. “Carbuncle” is also the name of any red gemstone.