Candy is part of the quest in Lady’s Village in which Cassandra and Emily’s power are stolen by Candy. After travelling to where Candy is in Scenic Hill, you fight her. After beating her up, she spits out an energy cake containing Cassandra and Emily’s powers. Afterwards, you can recruit Candy by giving her various sweets.
“A greedy, candy-loving witch living in Lady’s Village. Her appetite is insatiable, and in addition to eating ordinary meals and sweets, she will also devour humans. Even her fellow monsters are no exception, and she has the ability to turn her opponent’s into sweets using her magical power.
When Lord Cassandra was defeated by Alipheese the Seventeenth, she raided her home while she was weakened, turned her into candy with her magical power and escaped. Although it was a short-sighted crime brought on by Candy’s hunger, it turned into a full-scale revolt when the village’s many monsters showed sympathy for her.
Men captured by Candy will have their whole body sucked on, releasing semen in the comfort of her mouth. After sucking him dry, she will greedily swallow his exhausted body. She is an innocent-looking but extremely dangerous Yoma who will not hesitate to satisfy her own appetite.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Rock Drop – All Foes, Physical Attribute, Attack Down 50%
- Megaton Press – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Sweet Palm – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Sweet Mouth – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Sweet Mouth – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Sweet Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Syrupy Cream – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed 75%
- Sucking Skirt – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%
- Munching Skirt – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Sucking Skirt – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Sweet Munching – One Foe, Predation if Slimed
Candy deals solid damage, and will regularly eat your party members unless you manage to remove the slime effect affecting them. She otherwise possesses enough party wide attacks to justify having a full time healer. However, as almost all her attacks are physical, you can increase your evasion to completely trivialize the fight. She can't be blinded though.
On the offensive side, she only has a minor weakness to holy and a minor resist to bio and sonic. Raw damage of any type is a good way to go, and you can even reliably put her to sleep and maybe even stop here. If you want to give her a taste of your own medicine, you can use digest and have someone (like a mimic) chomp her back to cut the fight short.
“This enemy has made me hungry… Can we go over this quickly this time? Candy’s party wide physical attack is surprisingly powerful. She does slam into you with her huge body… Her elemental resistances are average, she’s not particularly weak to anything. It’s easy to inflict Sleep on her and she’s vulnerable to Digestion skills. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Next time you come here, bring some cake with you.”