“A Chimeric Monster created in a laboratory somewhere. She appears to be a prototype model for all mechanical monsters because the proportion of machines making up her body is very high.
An artificial stomach is attached to her abdomen, which has the ability to digest and absorb any opponent swallowed by its mouth. People captured this way are preyed upon and disposed of without mercy.
Although she is infertile, her combat abilities are high. There appear to be a few of them wandering around the ruins, but it is completely unknown who created them.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Pincer Grip – Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Spray & Pray – Physical Attack, All Enemies, Hit Rate: 50%
- Concentrated Fire – Physical Attack, One Enemy, Hit Rate: 50%, Attack 4 Times
- Hug – Bind, Target: Luka, 3 Turns Break
- Pseudo Predation Mechanism (Act.) – Rape
- Pseudo Predation Mechanism (Cont.) – Rape
- Pseudo Predation Mechanism (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%
Canceroid is a very dangerous foe with her predation skills. Prepare your passive ability “Resist Instant Death”. If you have it, it’s an easy fight. Also, as a mechanical roid, lightning attacks are quite effective against her, with a solid shock chance.
"So you were sucked dry by a machine...To have your semen drained in that manner, it seems you aren't any different from a charger. Canceroid knows powerful Gun skills. Her Bind attacks are also problematic. Because she is part machine, Lightning elemental attacks work well on her. It would be wise to focus on attacking with Lightning elemental attacks. She is resistant to status ailments. You have no choice but to rely on Lightning elemental attacks. It is a powerful enemy but it will always appear alone. Destroy it with attacks concentrated on her weakness. Now go, oh brave Luka who serves as a charger for machines. Quickly dispose of the spare inventory that came creeping out."