“A cactus monster that is a subspecies of the Alraune family. She is very well-mannered, with a soft and elegant character. But contrary to her personality, she is quite sadistic, and enjoys seeing the distorted face of pleasure on her prey as she embraces them with her thorny body.
To supplement her nutrition, she will insert the man’s penis into the mouth of the cactus as she hugs them to extract their bodily fluids. The inside of the cactus mouth is a structure filled with many swelling pulps that will bring any man to a quick climax. Men who fall prey to a Cactus Girl will have all of their fluids drawn out and left dried up in her embrace.”
- Attack – One Foe, Physical
- Ivy Strike –One Foe, Physical
- Ivy Caress – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Healing Honey – One Ally, Heal
- Cactus Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Physical, Pleasure Attribute
- Cactus Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Physical, Pleasure Attribute
- Prickly Embrace – One Foe, Physical, Bind (50%)
- Cactus Embrace – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (1 turn break)
- Cactus Pollination (Act.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Cactus Pollination (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
Cactus Girl is a healer. Kill the healer first. As for how you kill her, she is vulnerable to Fire, Earth, and Water. Try using skills which deal those types of damage (Heroism is an example of a fire-based skill set) and she’ll go down pretty quickly.
She’ll come in a group a lot of the time, and she can bind you, leaving you exposed to them. A Wing Harpy for the evasion she provides can help with this, but they aren’t a requirement. They can just make the fight a lot easier. In fact, you should always have at least one Wind Harpy in your party. Sky Dance can really help.
"To give water to a cactus... You're truly kind-hearted, I see. the Cactus Girl doesn't have any dangerous skills but... She knows healing skills to heal herself and her allies. Her defense is not that great so you should prioritize killing her first. Attack her using Fire and Water based skills since she is weak to them. Status ailments hardly ever work because she's a plant monster. Even if you manage to Silence her, her healing will not be sealed. Now go, oh brave Luka. If you give too much water to a cactus, it will wither. Of course, you will too."