“A carnivorous monster of the slime race. The Blob Girl herself is made up of digestive juices. Any prey who’s taken into her body will never escape. As the man is stuck inside of her body, his semen is squeezed out while he’s slowly digested.
Her tone is light and friendly, but she’s extremely brutal. She seems to get sadistic pleasure from dissolving and feeding on men. She rarely wanders outside of her habitat, but is extremely dangerous.”
- Slime Attack – One Foe, Normal Attack, Slime 50%
- Dissolving Liquid – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Slimed 75%
- Digestive Whirlpool – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Digest 75%, Slimed 75%
- Blob Spread – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Blob Draw – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Blob Draw – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Blob Heaven – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Bind 50%
- Blob Heaven – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Blob Heaven (Cont.) – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Digest 50%
- Slime Self Destruct – All Foes, Auto Hit, Ignore Defence, 100% Current HP Cost
This slime is slightly more troublesome than her sisters thanks to the high chance of putting a digest effect on your team (even if there are no follow-ups), and her self-destruct which can hit HARD and is auto-hit. Make sure you take her down first and fast with the usual elemental magic spells, and it might be worth it to start having one or several characters with auto reviving skills.
"This time, you were actually eaten by a slime... It seems you enjoy being treated as nothing but a food supply. The Blob Girl is a slime that heavily relies on digestion-inflicting skills. Her attacks can inflict the partial digestion status on you. Like any other slime, she's resistant to physical attacks. Besides that, she's quite weak to anything else other than water attacks. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Eradicate all those slimes that would eat humans."
- According to her conversation with Bunni the Bunny Slime, the level of transparency of their color indicates whether they have utilized their digestive enzymes. If they recently digested their food, they will be colorless.