Black Rose is part of a group of three bosses in the second part of Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. She is a member of the Three Nobles of Black, a trio of legendary monsters who existed during Black Alice’s reign.
After climbing up to the third floor of the castle, you are blocked from entering the tower’s inner room by Black Dahlia, Black Mamba, and Black Rose, who were told by Black Alice to keep you company. After beating them up, they retreat, allowing you to plunder various unique weapons, armours, and the Blue Orb.
“One of the famous Three Nobles of Black, who directly serve as Black Alice’s confidants. They are extremely powerful and are the highest-ranking lieutenants among Black Alice’s subordinates.
Black Rose is a supreme vampire who boasted the strongest magical power in the world five-hundred years ago. She is polite but cruel, and anyone she catches will become her nourishment as she sucks their blood and semen dry.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Bat Dance of Darkness – 6 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Black Lightning – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (10%)
- Blaze – One Foe, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn (10%)
- Frost – One Foe, Magical, Ice Attribute, Freeze (10%)
- Spark – One Foe, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (10%)
- Bloodsucking – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Semen Drain – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Vampire Foot Trampling – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Full Moon Requiem – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (80%), Death (80%), Learnable
Squishy mage here, and also weak to 3 different elements. Since most of her attacks are magical, reflecting them or silencing her is the way to go. She can heal herself by using Bloodsucking, but outside of that, she doesn’t have much going for her.
Take down Black Dahlia first to stop the healing and Status Effects, then Black Rose for the damage, then Black Mamba as she's tankier. However, if you can reliably use magic reflection, then focus Black Rose last as her damage is mostly magical.
"Why on earth are you even trying to fight the Three Nobles of Black...!? Weird stuff is happening... Black Rose is a very powerful Vampire. She uses three different magic types and has draining skills. Because she is a vampire, she has a weakness to Fire. It's also a good idea to silence her since she uses a lot of spells. Now go, oh Brave Luka. How on earth are you traveling through space-time..."