Black Dahlia is part of a group of three bosses in the second part of Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. She is a member of the Three Nobles of Black, a trio of legendary monsters who existed during Black Alice’s reign.
After climbing up to the third floor of the castle, Luka is blocked from entering the tower’s inner room by Black Dahlia, Black Mamba, and Black Rose, who were told by Black Alice to keep you company. After beating them up, they retreat, allowing him to plunder various unique weapons, armours, and the Blue Orb.
“One of the famous Three Nobles of Black, who directly serve as Black Alice’s confidants. They are extremely powerful and are the highest-ranking lieutenants among Black Alice’s subordinates.
Black Dahlia is a succubus of the highest class, but she also possesses great fighting talent and excels at combat. Naturally, her power as a succubus is also top-notch and she is able to drain a man’s very soul with her skills. Men who become her prey will be squeezed dry as they become intoxicated by the dreamlike pleasure.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Shamshir – One Foe, Auto Hit, Wind Attribute
- Delightful Handjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Hecto-Deep Blowjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Breast Squeeze – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Lily Ascension – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute
- Tail Drain – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Push Down – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Succubus Vagina – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Energy Drain – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Demon Eyes of Ecstasy – All Foes, Magical, Trace 75%
- Demon Eyes of Seduction – All Foes, Magical, Seduce 75%
- Mass Heal – All Allies, Heal
As a succubus, she is naturally very good at pleasure attacks. Most of them target Luka, so boost up his Will and have him fend off the Succubus. On rare occasions, she might heal the entire enemy party, or cast Shamshir on a target, dealing high damage. You should mana drain her to prevent her demon eyes and mass heal from becoming a problem, if possible.
Take down Black Dahlia first to stop the healing and Status Effects, then Black Rose for the damage, then Black Mamba as she's tankier. However, if you can reliably use magic reflection, then focus Black Rose last as her damage is mostly magical.
"Why on earth are you even trying to fight the Three Nobles of Black...!? Weird stuff is happening... Black Dahlia is a very powerful succubus. She uses Pleasure and Wind attacks. She's weak to Earth skills and Silence works well on her. She can also use recovery skills, so you should try to defeat her first. Now go, oh Brave Luka. How on earth are you traveling through space-time..."