“A powerful monster that is able to petrify, with a mix of reptile and bird characteristics. They are almost never seen around human towns, and prefer volcanoes or mountains. In addition, they are unable to fly in the sky.
They are able to not only petrify humans with their magical eyes, but through their saliva. It is very dangerous to let them either lick you or have sex with you. They are known to be very cruel, and sometimes turn humans to stone for fun. Notably, they are known to petrify the male’s penis and rape him, enjoying the permanent rock hard sensations.
They use the semen they squeeze out for both feeding and reproductive purposes. However their main purpose in raping males seems to be simply for their own enjoyment.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Gale – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Bird Handjob – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Ample Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Petrifying Lick – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Petrify 50%
- Petrifying Lick – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Petrify 50%
- Stone Rape – Rape, One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind
- Stone Rape (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute
- Demon Eyes of Petrification – All Foes, Magical, Petrify 75%
"Turning the penis into stone... Indeed, you could rape a male endlessly like that. But still, how can it feel good? The Basilisk heavily relies on attacks that inflict petrification. It would be wise to equip something that prevents it. In terms of defense, there's nothing special about her, as she has no resistances or weaknesses. Her tolerance for status ailments is also average, so they work to a certain degree. Now go, oh Brave Luka. If you come back here after being turned to stone again, I'll set you up in my garden."