“A large-armed monster of unknown lineage living in the wilderness. In addition to the enormous strength within her huge left arm, magical power is also hidden within it. She is able to absorb the energy of her opponent once she has them in her grip, and add their strength to her own.
She is a monster whose existence has only been confirmed recently, thus there are many unknown factors regarding her ecology. It has been confirmed that she aggressively attacks humans, gripping them with her big arm and squeezing out their energy. This draining is accompanied by a sensation of pleasure, and it typically leads men to ejaculate in her grip. It is common for her to drain energy until the person dies from weakness, making her an undoubtedly dangerous monster.”
- Attack – Normal Attack, One Enemy
- Fist Thrust – Physical Attack, One Enemy
- Giant Arm Swing – Physical Attack, All Enemies
- Giant Arm Narrowing Grip – Physical Attack with Bind, Target: Luka, Three Turns Break
- Giant Arm Grasped (M) – Physical Bound Attack
- Drain Hand (M) – Rape, Drains HP
- Giant Arm Grasped (F) – Physical Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%
- Drain Hand (F) – Pleasure Attack, Target: Female, Bind 50%, Drains HP
Bandersnatch Girl is a difficult opponent, but the rewards for beating her are high. She has some high damaging physical attacks, as well as strong binding attacks. One of those attacks can drain your health while you’re bound, so struggle whenever you can. However, she is slow, so evasion will help here (the Wing Harpy's Sky Dance is one way to increase evasion).
She is weak to an unexpectedly large amount of the elements, however: Wind, Earth, Water and Holy. You should have at least one of those elements available to you, so use it. Don’t use Bio or Sound attacks, as she’s completely immune to them.
Drained and shriveled into dirt like that... Will you return to the earth, too? The Bandersnatch Girl is a powerful monster. She's a magical being, so she can also use HP draining moves. Her attack power is high, but can be neutered with blind. Sleep and confusion works well, as her mental defense is weak. She's also weak to wind, earth, and water attributes. If you access to these magic attacks, she shouldn't be too hard. Now go, oh brave Luka. If you come back again, I'll use you to fill this flowerpot here.
- She was created by Lily.
- A Bandersnatch is a fictional creature in Lewis Carroll's 1872 novel Through the Looking-Glass and his 1874 poem The Hunting of the Snark.
- The Bandersnatch Girl's appearance seems to have been inspired by the Bandersnatch of the Resident Evil series, which also has an oversized arm.