A legendary monster from ages ago, closer to her peak of power.
Gets 2 actions a turn, absorbs Fire and Ice Attribute attacks.
Immune to all elemental weakening from Dragon Palace Dance or Weak Maker, but single element weakening, aka Taoist Skills still work.
One of the superbosses in the Labyrinth of Chaos, Azi Dahaka is only encountered as a floor 100 boss.
- Attack - One Foe
- Twin Ice Fang - One Foe (X2), Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Vermilion Fang - One Foe (X4), Fire Attribute, Burn 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Snake Punisher - All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Purgatory Flame - All Foes, Auto Hit, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Crystalline Breath - All Foes, Auto Hit, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Dark Eternal - All Foes, Auto Hit, Dark Attribute, Death 10%, 3 Turn Cooldown
- Serpent Tongue of Ruin - One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Lamia Coil - One Foe (Luka), Bind 100%, 3 Turn Struggle, 6 Turn Cooldown
- Constrict - One Foe (Bound Luka), Auto Hit, Pleasure Attribute
Azi Dahaka is neither too hard nor too easy, as her skills are divided into two parts, the part that can be nulled with Waning Moon Dance, and the other half that can be absorbed/reflected with LoC gear. Unlike angelic superbosses, she has no moves that require mana to use, therefore mana draining her is a waste of time. To beat her easily, one can bring LoC gear that null Fire/Ice, rendering 4 of her attacks useless, and with Waning Moon Dance up, there is only 1 move that is able to hurt you: Dark Eternal. Dark Resist/Reflect/Absorb is less common, but can be obtained if you really are having problems, and will help against the harder monster super bosses.
As for damaging her, she absorbs Fire and Ice, so don't use those. She has no natural weakness, so you need to create your own with Taoism Skills. As for slayer gems/talisman you should equip, she is both a Dragon and a Yoma, and either will work.