“An Arachne of the highest class, which boasts tremendous power. Very few of them exist, and it is said the the blood of their ancient progenitor flows through them. Many of them follow the Spider Princess and are serving as her bodyguards.
When capturing a man, she covers his entire body in threads that induce ecstasy. While he is immersed in the ecstasy of being wrapped in her cocoon, she will violate him. The man will be preserved in the cocoon and she will suck him whenever she feels like it. However, Atlach-Nacha can be very brutal, and will devour the man if she gets bored of him. With a brutal nature hidden under a polite attitude, she is an incredibly dangerous monster.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Eternal Spider – 8 Random Foes, Physical Attribute
- Eternal Web – All Foes, Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (75%), Bind (75%), Learnable
- Mega Thunder – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (10%)
- Spark – One Foe, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock (10%)
- Arachne Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arachne Spinneret – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Arachne Velvet – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Slimed (50%), Bind (50%)
- Eight-Legged Caress – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute, 4 Hits
- Mass Stop – All Foes, Magical, Stop (75%)
- Quick – One Ally, 170% Agi, Hit Rate +100%, Evade +50%, Magic Evade +50% for 6 Turns
Atlach-Nacha can be troublesome thanks to her wide range of physical attacks, magical attacks and status ailments. Spider's Web and Mass Stop in particular can render some or even all of your party unable to act. Having a party with good status resistances is a good idea.
Atlach-Nacha can be inflicted with a number of status ailments, so contrary to the Evaluation, these can actually be a useful tactic against her, provided that you have abilities to boost your characters' chances of inflicting ailments. Paralysis and Trance are especially good options: both prevent Atlach-Nacha from acting for several turns, she is vulnerable to the former, and the latter allows her to be instantly killed via predation (if you have a Plant character with the relevant skills).
"Eaten by a spider, like an insect. Do you now know what it's like to be sucked dry? Atlach-Nacha is a powerful spider monster. She uses troublesome thunder and time magic. Her attribute resistances are all average. But her abnormal status defense is high, so those aren't reliable. Now go, oh Brave Luka. I'm getting hungry for some dried food... Ah, I'm not referring to you."