Like the other bosses of the Labyrinth of Chaos, you can't talk to her; there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her, and you shouldn't be able to beat her.
- Succubus Slap - One Foe, Physical
- Tera Cyclone - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Magical, Wind Attribute, 3 Turns Cooldown
- Lilith Orgia - All Foes, Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Horny/Trance 75%
- Demon Eyes of Sleep - All Foes, Magical, Sleep 75%, 5 MP
- Final Demon Eyes - All Foes, Magical, Poison/Blind/Silence 50%, Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis 25%, 15 MP
- Invitation to Death - All Foes, Auto-Hit, Magical, Incapacitates Sleeping Characters, 6 MP
- Romanus Teri Al/El - One Foe, Physical, Pleasure Attribute
- Melo Sophi Dora - One Foe(Luka), Physical, Pleasure Attribute
- Tail Drain Dora - One Foe(Luka), Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 50%(Luka Struggle State 100%), HP Drain
- Tail Drain Dora - One Foe(Struggling Luka), Auto-Hit, Pleasure Attribute, HP drain,
- Extreme Gale - Self Buff, 3 Turns, +200% Accuracy, +100% Physical Evasion
Basic Labyrinth superboss strategy apply there, however, a few points of note:
- Most of her attacks can be dodged/reflected.
- You can inflict Silence on her with reflected spell.
- 75% Physical Evasion means such attacks need (de)buff to reliable hit, largely Bullseye Song or Slow/Stop.
- Only Labyrinth superboss that lacks a form of dispel all.
A battle against her with only part 1 equipment, no Crisis Hairpin and no stats upgraded can be seen here.