“An insect–based monster that lives mainly in the desert, she creates a cone–shaped nest in the ground to catch unsuspecting travellers in order to squeeze out their bodily fluids. Preferring male semen, she will use her massive scissors to lock the man’s waist in place as she sucks everything out. Once her catch has been completely sucked dry, she will dispose of their dried corpse in the desert. Although her trap is extremely dangerous, her body is very fragile. The only way to escape is to quickly defeat her before you’re brought too far in.
Though it’s called an Antlion Girl, it looks like a doodlebug. However, for the monster Antlion Girl, this is her adult form.”
- Attack – One Foe, Physical
- Pincer Grip – One Foe, Physical
- Quicksand – All Foes, Physical Attack, Earth Attribute
- Quicksand Trap (Bind) – One Foe (Luka), Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Bodily Fluid Drinking (Act.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute,
- Bodily Fluid Drinking (Cont.) – Rape, One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drains HP
- Bodily Fluid Drinking (F) – Reverse Rape, Target: Female, Drains HP, Bind (50%)
- Death Scissors – One Foe, Physical, Poison (80%), Paralysis (80%), Learnable
Just attack with water and struggle if bound. You can increase your dodge if you want to trivialize her, but she isn't a big enough threat to warrant it.
"Squeezed dry by the Antlion Girl? How disgraceful... It isn’t possible to escape from her quicksand. The Antlion Girl can use powerful Bind and HP–absorbing skills. On top of that she has a party–wide Earth attack. Because she dwells in the desert she is weak to Water. Other elements work on her so make use of them as much as you can. Unlike other insect monsters she is vulnerable to status ailments. You will have a much easier time if you use Blind and Confusion on her. She always appears alone so she'll be easy to deal with. If you inflict status ailments on her she won't be much of a threat. Now go, oh brave Luka. Destroy that monster who traps unsuspecting travelers..."