“A famous plant type monster. There are many kinds of Alraunes, and their personality and appearance vary wildly depending on the type. This Alraune is of a very pure type, and has an upper body very similar to a human’s. They can live off photosynthesis alone, but they prefer male semen. Their bodies all contain an intake for semen, and will carefully extract it from any captured male. Since it’s designed to feed, the hole is quite capable of forcing any man to come quickly.
Alraunes generally have a gentle personality and will not suck a man dry. Always optimistic, they live a mostly carefree life.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Sweeping Ivy Strike – All Foes, Physical Attribute
- Thorough Fellatio – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Plump Paizuri – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Caress – One Foe, Pleasure Attribute
- Ivy Restraint – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Bind (2 Turn Break)
- Succubus Flower – One Foe (Luka, Bound), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP 100%
- Flower Fragrance – All Foes, Auto Hit, Sleep (75%)
- Healing Honey – One Ally, Heal
- Spring Slumber – All Foes, Magical, Poison (80%), Sleep (80%), Learnable
An annoyance thanks to her "Flower Fragrance" that often put half of your party to sleep and her heal that can drag on the fight on higher difficulty, taking her out with fire as soon as possible is recommended. Fortunately, her speed isn't exceptionnal, giving you a chance to deal with her before she acts.
“This time, sucked dry by a flower… Really, you are quite pitiful… Alraune is mostly a support type, using recovery and status inducing skills. She is really annoying because she appears along with the Centaur Girl. Since she is a plant, her defence isn’t that great and she’s especially weak to Fire. In terms of offence, this shouldn’t be a hard fight. Now go, oh Brave Luka. Make Alraune’s next blooming be a shower of blood.”
- The second version appears in chapter 3 of the The Land of Night and the Heroes of the Seven Worlds with weaker stats and limited attacks. This version is not recruitable and is not present in the Monsterpedia.