Like the other bosses of the Labyrinth of Chaos, you can’t talk to her; there is no rape scene upon being beaten by her, and you shouldn’t be able to beat her.
- Snake Lord’s Judgement – All Foes, Physical, Physical Attribute
- Monster Lord's Cruelty – All Foes(x4), Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Death 10%, 3 Turns Cooldown
- Black Dragon Kurikara – All Foes, Magical, Fire Attribute, Burn 10%, 32 MP
- Mad Ice of Hades – All Foes, Magical, Ice Attribute, Freeze 10%, 32 MP
- Dream Dust Night – All Foes, Magical, Lightning Attribute, Shock 10%, 32 MP
- Lord’s Mystic Eyes – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dark Attribute, Poison/Blind/Silence 50%, Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis/Death 25%, 3 Turns Cooldown, 16 MP
- Dimento-Nagi – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Pleasure/Dark Attribute, Bind 75%
- Nephilim End – One Foe, Auto-Hit, Pleasure/Dark Attribute, HP Drain, Bind 75%
- Tail Bind – One Foe (Luka), Physical, Pleasure Attribute, Bind 100%
- Pleasure Drain – One Foe (Struggling Luka), Auto-Hit, Pleasure Attribute, HP Drain
- Satanic Pressure (M) – One Foe (Struggling Luka), Auto-Hit, Physical
- Satanic Pressure (F) – One Foe, Physical, Bind 50%
- Enhance Magic – Self Buff, 4 Turns, +50% Magic, 3 MP
- Quick – Self Buff, 5 Turns, +70% Agility, +100% Hit-Rate, +50% Physical/Magic Evasion, 3 MP
- Disruptive Wave – All Foes, Auto-Hit, Dispel, 5 Turns Cooldown
Fight her like you would deal with any of the Labyrinth of Chaos bosses, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Monster Lord’s Cruelty is incredibly dangerous and can easily wipe out the entire party if you don’t keep enough deflector layers up, as well as having enough resistance for Instant Death or, at the very least, temporary nullification to it via "Anti-Death Song" (Kitsune Race-exclusive Singing skill) or "Mass Shock Resistance Injection" (Godly Doctor "Medicine" skill) for example.
- She can inflict a wide range of status effects with Auto-Hit attacks, so immunity or at least high resistance to them all is key.
- If Luka is bound by tail binding then Alice will only act against him leaving you free to act as you will.
A battle against her with only Part 1 equipment, no Crisis Hairpin and no stats upgraded can be seen here.