“An apoptosised angel from the ruined Ilias Temple. She used to be just an ordinary angel, but has been fused with other angels by the anomaly. Her power is tremendous, and her holy waves will annihilate all of her enemies.
Because she was sealed in the Ilias Temple of another world, she does not encounter anyone. Following her Apoptosis instincts, she mercilessly eliminates intruders and uses her multiple female bodies to thoroughly extract semen. She is an extremely dangerous entity who will drain humans without hesitation.”
- Attack – One Foe
- Wings of Destruction – One Foe, Physical Attribute
- Holy Light – All Foes, Auto Hit, Holy Attribute, Ascension (10%)
- Cyclone – All Foes, Physical, Wind Attribute
- Sacred Leech – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Sacred Leech – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, Drain HP
- Heavenly Feast – One Foe (Luka), Pleasure Attribute, 3 Hits
- Heavenly Feast – One Foe (F), Pleasure Attribute, 3 Hits
- Luminous Dragon – One Foe, Auto-Hit, Physical/Holy Attribute, Learnable
As she possesses two actions per turn, she can deal a lot of damage. Even if her most dangerous attack is auto-hit, evasion will still help you a great deal mitigating her numerous physical attacks.
Surprisingly, pleasure damage and status effects are a very good choice in this fight. She's also weak to dark and sonic, but you can trance-lock her with pleasure attacks if you're slightly lucky.
“Why has Alciel’s appearance changed like that…? What and where are you fighting? Alciel uses powerful physical attacks and Holy skills. She can act three times in a turn, so expect to take heavy damage. Her defence is not high and she is weak to both Dark and Pleasure attacks. Status ailments rarely work on her so focus on hitting her weaknesses. Now go, oh brave Luka… Where are you and what are you doing...”